If you have been told by your Denver dentist that you may need braces, you may want to consider Invisalign. Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners used to straighten teeth. The Invisalign system involves changing the customized aligners every 2 weeks allowing the teeth to move into a straighter position step by step. The Invisalign system is nice because it allows you to remove the aligners when you eat as well as when you brush your teeth. If you would like to consider the Invisalign system, please contact our staff at Cherry Creek Dental in Denver to schedule a consultation.
- A Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Can Fit You With A crown In One Day
- Your Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Will Know Which Material Is Right In Your Case
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Discuss A Feasible Plan For Your Dental Caps
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Know If A Porcelain Veneer Is Right For You
- Denver Dentists Recommend Flossing Before Brushing