As parents we tend to worry about almost everything concerning our kids. One of the most common worries among parents of our pediatric patients is secondary teeth growing in behind baby teeth. The term most commonly used for this is shark teeth. This is seen frequently in pediatric Denver dentistry. In normal circumstances as the adult teeth begin to grow in, they dissolve the root of the baby teeth causing them to fall out and make room for our permanent teeth. In some situations the baby roots do not resolve fast enough and the adult tooth takes the path the least resistance and grown in behind the existing tooth. The good news is that once the baby teeth are removed, the adult teeth typically move forward into their natural position.
- A Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Can Fit You With A crown In One Day
- Your Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Will Know Which Material Is Right In Your Case
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Discuss A Feasible Plan For Your Dental Caps
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Know If A Porcelain Veneer Is Right For You
- Denver Dentists Recommend Flossing Before Brushing