A root canal is often thought of as a painful treatment for a painful toothache; however some patients at Denver dental have no symptoms at all. A root canal is needed to treat a tooth has decayed and the tooth’s nerve and pulp become inflamed and infected. During the root canal procedure, the affected tooth’s root and pulp are removed and the tooth is thoroughly cleaned and sealed off to prevent any further damage to the tooth. Having a root canal is never something you look forward to doing, however at Cherry Creek Dental in Denver, we will do everything we can to make sure you are comfortable during the procedure .
- A Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Can Fit You With A crown In One Day
- Your Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Will Know Which Material Is Right In Your Case
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Discuss A Feasible Plan For Your Dental Caps
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Know If A Porcelain Veneer Is Right For You
- Denver Dentists Recommend Flossing Before Brushing