Dental crowns are restorative materials placed on a tooth that has been damaged or has severely decayed. When a tooth is in bad condition, many people opt to save the tooth by having a dental crown placed on it. Crowns at Denver Dental are typically referred to as caps and preserve the functionality of the tooth. The crown will look just like your natural teeth and will have the same strength and shape as a natural tooth. If you think you may need a dental crown, call today to schedule a consultation.
- A Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Can Fit You With A crown In One Day
- Your Cosmetic Dentist Cherry Creek Will Know Which Material Is Right In Your Case
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Discuss A Feasible Plan For Your Dental Caps
- Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Professionals Will Know If A Porcelain Veneer Is Right For You
- Denver Dentists Recommend Flossing Before Brushing